Here at BroadRATS, we understand that starting a new career in science can be overwhelming. BroadRATS is committed to providing support to Research Associates, Associate Computational Biologists, Technical Specialists, and Associate Software Engineers as they launch into the next phase of their scientific journey. We hope to provide a platform for young researchers to present their work and accomplishments, learn more about the scientific community at the Broad, and to network both socially and professionally. The future of science depends on the development of the newest members of our community. Join us as we take these next steps together!
- RA/TS socials once a quarter
- Summer Programming Course
- Two professional development sessions
- RA/TS presentation workshops and culminating poster session
- Onboarding new steering committee members
- RA/TS site